I finally got around to finishing Sheldon. I started on him months ago, ran out of yarn and put him down. I finally picked up some more yarn and finished all of the pieces a little while back. (The yarn is just Sugar n’ Cream cotton.) Then I ran into an unusual stumbling block in the attached i-cord. Apparently this was a problem for me, it took me about four days to figure it out. It looks really strange starting out, but it got better as I went on!
All that work on the i-cord, and I didn’t even take a good picture of it. Ha. Sheldon is posing on some upcoming flowers, daffodils, I think. I can’t wait for things to start blooming!