I’ve had this quilt on the back burner for a while – too many other things took over. But, last night (with my new rotary blade in hand), I made a comeback on it. I have all of the pieces cut out. The little white squares on them are the labels, I have A-Z and AA-AG, I think. I have to have a strict organizational system for this quilt, or else I think all hell might break loose!
I also was able to get the two smaller sections of the quilt top sewn together. This is what I’m most happy about! It worked out wonderfully, although I did have to do some back calculating to remember what I was going to use for a seam allowance. Finally, I figured it out, and away I went!